[NTLK] WTB - MP2000 parts

From: Christopher Lee <clee_at_OISI.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 18:21:53 EST

Greetings, all!

Getting back into the Newton game and recently purchased an MP2000 from
someone on-list (thanks Douglas!), and now I need some parts...

To whit:

Door and door clips
Modem with X-Jack
Interconnect adaptor (serial to Newton)
Screen protectors

Thanks!

Chris Lee
Technical Project Manager

OIS
Main Phone - 916.646.2020
Fax - 916.646.0207
clee@oisi.com

www.oisi.com

prohibited and punishable by swirlies. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete this e-mail immediately. In the event that this email falls into
the hands of an evil madman bent on world domination, please consider me
as one of the IT guys for your island fortress shaped like your head. I
don't ask too many questions and I can learn judo.

I reject the cynical view that politics is a dirty business. - Richard
M. Nixon