[NTLK] Dusting off the trusty MP2000

From: Michael S. Zimmer <mike_at_michaelszimmer.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 00:23:49 EST

Hello,

I'm dusting off my old MP2000 and I'm going to begin using it again.
After nearly 8 years using various Palm's and the Palm Treo, I feel
the need to reboot the ol' Newton for a REAL PDA experience.

Two Questions:

1. Can someone point me in the right direction to find out which
802.11b PC card to obtain and how to configure the beast so that I can
at least send and receive email wirelessly? This way I can justify
fooling around with the Newt at work!

2. Can anyone point me to a thread (the more recent the better) about
what people are doing with their Newtons -- how they are still using
them and being productive with them?

Thank you very much

Mike