Re: [NTLK] Museum Dvd - Keep Seeding

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 13:18:56 EST

dang nabbit. I just checked my seeder and it seems like the torrents are
broke. I'll get them back up today, not sure what happened but I'll fix
them and provide the trackers I've listed it with.

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.