[NTLK] More MoreInfo

From: James Charney <james.charney_at_yale.edu>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 10:00:41 EST

> Scott-I'm glad you read my message--I'm happy for you to know how
> useful I find MoreInfo and how much I continue to rely on it.
You better than anyone might be able to answer my question--Do you
know of any app for the Mac that comes close in function to
MoreInfo? Particularly the ability to autocomplete names as the
title of a meeting and link with that name?
        It amazes me that I haven't yet been able to find anything on a
computer that does this the way it works with MoreInfo on my Newton!
        thanks,
        James