[NTLK] Looking for an invoice for a 2x00 battery pack

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 18:05:20 EST

Hi folks,

a rebuilt 2x00 battery that I sent someone in the UK was lost
in transit. Fortunately, I insured the letter I sent it in.
Unfortunately, as I've just learned, German postal services are
a weeny bit unwilling to pay unless you can provide them with
an invoice for the item sent. Good joke. Anybody out there happen
to have an invoice for the diamond tiara worth half a million that
has been in the family since his great-grandmother's great-grandmother
married? If not: Don't bother insuring the box you want to send it in.

What I'm now looking for is a scan, picture or electronic version
of an invoice for such a battery pack, so that the guys get some
proof of the actual value. Preferable would be an invoice that isn't
too
old, maybe one for a rebuilt pack bought recently from someone else
than yours truly. But I'd be just as thankful for an original Apple
invoice.
If you aware of businesses that do sell new or rebuilt packs and have
a web site with prices, I'd be thankful for a tip.

Thank's a lot, as usual

Frank