[NTLK] Fix2010 code release

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Dec 31 2008 - 17:42:38 EST

Agreed, Mr. H, but you have to back MUCH further to recall episodes of "UFO".? It was an early Sci-Fi series from the UK (I believe) -- as kids, we were forced to watch it with our father (a professor specializing in Victorian Literature, Tech. Writing, and Sci-Fi) on the local CBC television station from Ontario, Canada (just an illegal walleye fishing trip away).

Agreed, Mr. C. However, even the reformed tech geeks such as myself are put off by the excess levels of 'propeller-beanie-ness' that gets interwoven in these projects.? I hope folks will strive to keep things simple, easy to access, and well documented.

Best regards,

Matt K.