[NTLK] Emate/2K power supplies

From: Anthony Velasco <ecotone_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 31 2008 - 00:12:01 EST

Greetings to all after a long dry spell. I've been on a long
"vacation" from the list after a grueling move from sunny Arizona to
the Bluegrass of Kentucky. Part of my "excuse" is that I am raising
children, getting settled in a new region, getting setup in my new
job and starting a small farm business. My kids have grown to the
age where it's appropriate to introduce them to the Newton platform
and Santa brought them Emates this year (they have been sharing the
one we originally started with). However, I am short on power
supplies for their units and I was hoping that someone on the list
may have seen some good deals lately. I cannot afford the $20+ price
tag (US) I have seen and that price doesn't seem reasonable
considering age and current relative cost of the Emates and 2K units
I am seeing around the web. I did see someone selling a bunch of
generic power supplies that are said to be compatible for about $8,
but I am a bit leery about these. Can anyone steer me towards a good
deal on a couple of power supplies? Thanks in advance! And, I hope
to have more to contribute in the near future!

Anthony Velasco
Tactile Sales