Re: [NTLK] IrDA and Neo/Nitro on MP2x00

From: Borja Robles Maldonado <borjarm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 18:02:00 EST

Hi Calvin:
Same issue for me on triying to send/recieve over IrDA. Got all the packages
you mention but the connection seems to be so weak because išve got to do
what you said about being fast for not being reported with an error.
In my case išve tried the thing with an old Packard Bell Desktop that went
from W98 to XP trough the years. My attemps were with XP.
I did it with all the transfer speeds possibles and/or IrDA discovering
automated or not. Finally i gave up and do all my transfers via Docking,
mail, screenshot (NCX) or webserver (via Courier/Newstcape or FetchURL). For
me IrDa and Bluetooth are things išve never get to work fine.
Uhm, one last thing, Išve tried transfers via an old Nokia 9110i
Communicator and same errors ocurred. It made me thought that the Newton
IrDA protocol was different from the rest of devices...
Have a happy new year

-- Borja Robles
Málaga (Spain)
MessagePad 2000