Re: [NTLK] Put away images with MailV

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 15:30:03 EST

On Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 2:46 am Borja Robles Maldonado wrote:

> Does anyone knows how to put away
> images that can be viewed trough
> MailV? I can't select them nor
> route them.

When I'm viewing a message with a GIF image attached, Mail V shows two buttons called "Part" and "Show" in the lower left corner of the email message. Tapping "Part" will allow me to select and view the image attachments.

Once I'm viewing the gif "Part" and I can actually see / scroll / and use the "Tools" button to rotate, I can also use the standard "Routing" button to "Put Away" the image into Newton Works (only).

See what's missing on your end.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM