[NTLK] Newton stuff for sale

From: Peter Mitchell <pjmitchell_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Dec 15 2008 - 19:15:20 EST

Hi,

I no longer develop software for or use any of my Newton stuff. It
would be nice to sell it all off in one package. Is anyone interested?
$500 OBO

1 - eMate 300
1 - MessagePad
1 - MessagePad 110
1 - MessagePad 120
1 - MessagePad 130
1 - MessagePad 2000
1 - MessagePad 110 charging station
1 - Newton Print Pack cable
3 - Newton Fax Modems
1 - Newton keyboard and case, original box
1 - Leather Newton briefcase with keyboard
3 - Cases (Holster, NewtBoot, Leather case)
1 - Socket I/O Serial card and cable
1 - TPS Electronics bar code wand
14 - Cables (Mac and PC)
2 - 2MB Newton Flash storage card
1 - 4MB Newton Flash storage card
7 - 12 pack WriteRight screen protectors MessagePad 2000
3 - 12 pack WriteRight screen protectors MessagePad
Stealth Stylus Deluxe, plus other pen stylus
Software, CDs, 2 Newton VHS tapes

All Newtons are working, power adapters, and a few other miscellaneous
items. I don't know if the screen protectors still work since they
have been in the packaging for so long.

Peter