[NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Original German version of Microsoft Excel 4.0 to give away

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 09:53:25 EST

Hi folks,

while tidying up the limited space I have, I came across an original
package of Microsoft Excel 4.0 (German version) that I am unlikely
to need ever again.

It comes in the original box with all the nuts and bolts like users
manual, registration card etc. There are two sets of original floppy
disks. One consists of six disks and appears to be complete, the other
has disk #5 missing.

I have no way of testing if these disks are still OK, but I see no
reason why they shouldn't.

There are stickers on the box that might or might not be a
registration
number. If they aren't, I do not have it and you will have to get this
number elsewhere (which I personally would not have much of a problem
with if I hads the complete original package).

This software was bought December 14, 1993 and should hence run on
most older Macs running (I think) at least Mac OS 7.

Again, be aware that this is a German version. All the documentation
is in German. It is yours for what I have to pay for stamps, which is
EUR 4.50 (Germany), EUR 14.50 (most European countries) or EUR 24.00
(rest of the world). It would be cheaper if you can live without the
printed manual, namely EUR 2.20 (Germany), EUR 6.00 (all European
countries) or EUR 12.00 (rest of the world).

Frank