Re: [NTLK] Deciding between wireless or ethernet card with dongle

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 01:21:25 EST

In addition to WEP you can also not broadcast your SSID, limit to
known Mac addresses and require password to access other computers on
your network.

Won't stop a serious hacker but adds to the security.

Wired and wireless ethernet setups are about the same difficulty.
More difficult is sorting out which drivers or patches you need.
I use Lucent turbo silver upgraded to gold.

Woody