[NTLK] OT: looking for black SCSI

From: Flemming Sorvin <fsorvin_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 13:03:45 EDT

I recently acquired a Mac IIfx and I'm looking to attach an old nikon
coolscan to it. Unfortunately, I don't have the black SCSI terminator
that I need to hook up any SCSI device without getting errors.

Does anyone on the list have one they are willing to part with?

I'm also interested in nubus cards for it, just for fun. It currently
has a Radius PrecisionColor 8 card, but I'd like to see what a
beefier video card can do on this wonderful old beast.

And of course, it's going to get all the old Newt Sotware installed
on it, just for old time's sake. Newtonbooks, here I come.

Thanks.

Flemming