Re: [NTLK] One Time Contacts/Names Blast In?

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 00:02:35 EDT

I did this a few weeks ago. I used added all the contacts to the
Address Book in OSX, then exported the group into a vCard. From there
I copied the vCard to the Sites folder of my home directory and
turned on Personal Web Sharing. I could then use IC/VC to import the
vCard and merge into Names.

<http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/IC/VC>