Re: [NTLK] Looking for web site testers

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 22:58:23 EDT

On 8/26/08 8:52 AM, "Frank Gruendel" <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:
> big mistake to use NetObjects Fusion

And let me tell you, it's also a big mistake to use Dreamweaver and many
other modern design tools. A lot of Fusion users made their way to the
SoftPress Freeway camp. I started out with Freeway back in 1999, and I can
attest to it still being one of the best design tools out there, unless you
are more interested in ready-made templates, which RapidWeaver does well.

I highly recommend SoftPress Freeway. And yes, you can keep page sizes
under 32k quite easily, without much effort. Just use Freeway to build a
basic HTML 3.2+CSS page without a lot of graphics. You'll be surprised how
easy it is versus hand-coding in a text editor.

Best,

James Wages