Re: [NTLK] Converting Movies for the Newton

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2008 - 13:03:02 EDT

----- Original Message ----

"I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that"

Agreed... too ambitious.

Maybe 30 - 60 second scenes from pop culture movie favorites or
Saturday Nigh Live comedy skits. How about all of the Apple PC vs. Mac
Guy commercials? Or, the one from Apple about the Year 2000 problem with HAL9000.

I'm interested in converting all the Newton commercials, especially the "Knowledge Navigator."

--
Sent using My Yahoo! HTTP Transport
--
|\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM