Re: [NTLK] WiFi nearly there...

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 22:20:31 EDT

This may help all newton users who try to do web browsing. A couple
of weeks ago a hint came up on MacOSXHints.com that talked about a
google page that converts webpages into mobile friendly versions. To
my surprise the tool worked with Courier and NetHopper (with the
character set and jpeg extension). For some reason Newtscape could
not render the pages, but at least pages become usable with
NetHopper. For example, NetHopper can't load Gizmodo when I try, but
using Google's tool I could load a page in 7 seconds.

Google page:
<http://www.google.com/gwt/n>
Just enter a URL and click Go.

Original MacOSXHint.com page