Re: [NTLK] Etherlink III

From: Woody <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 22:11:17 EDT

I suspect that you are right regardign the speed of the router. In a
previous email I commented on the fact that my 3com et card was not
recognized whrn directly connected to the router but was when a hub was
between it was.
Additionally I can now connect directly to the router since accelerating
the 2100.
The Etherlink card is working but not connecting to the router. A hub
would probably resolve the problem. Still it is interesting that it
doesn't bring up a slip when inserted, yet if I freeze the 3com driver
the Newt protests the unknown card.
Still I don't need it am therefore not very motivated to continue trying.

If someone who doesn't have an ethernet card would like to give it a
try.......... Contact me off list.

Woody