Re: [NTLK] Programming help

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 20:49:14 EDT

It looks like the download options for ebook .com are limited but some
sites , Gutenberg Project, Manybooks.net and a few others let you
download in html.
For these sites you download directly to NewtsCape and save as a
package.
That package will be a newton book.
If you are good at code then you can save to NewtWorks instead and
refine the formatting then move back to Newtscape and proceed.
In addition to Newtscape you will need HTMList installed. See Steve
Weyer's site
<http://saweyer.freehostia.com/prod_index.htm>
Woody