Re: [NTLK] serial adapters

From: Marisa Giancarla <fstltna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 19:25:11 EDT

Are you sure that you have the PL2303 configured to use the same COM
port as the keyspan? I know with mine it wanted to configure itself as
an additional COM port instead of using the shared one.

Marisa

-- http://pulpfictionportal.com - Main Website --
-- http://pulpfictionauctions.com - eBay Auctions --
-- http://tinyurl.com/5vfp9h - Direct Link to Newton forum --