Re: [NTLK] Newbie question: Newton Museum DVD = Unna DVD?

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 21:59:17 EDT

On 8/20/08 10:44 AM, "Marisa Giancarla" <fstltna@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't have the bandwidth to download 4.7gb

Before any of us go downloading 5 gigs, I would like to know specifically
how this collection of Newton software "differs" from the UNNA DVD
collection. Someone posted earlier today that it is different. Does the
UNNA have more titles? Is this 4.7G download more recent? What are the
specific differences?

Also, there are no doubt packages on these DVDs that come from companies who
require unlock codes but the companies no longer exist. Yes, I've read
about some developers releasing codes in the past, but not all the codes are
available. Or are these codes mentioned on the respective DVDs? (Obviously,
we still need to pay for software that is still sold and supported, in order
to get those codes.)

Thanks,

James Wages