Re: [NTLK] StarCore titles

From: J. Steven Salibo <jsalibo_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 18:43:26 EDT

I actually have a copy of Colombo's Mystery Capers on a Card somewhere. I
saw it recently when I was looking for something else. I have never seen the
demo version, however and I bought this when I purchased my original MP.
Not sure if there is anyway to upload it to the site. I will leave that
question to someone smarter than I am .