Re: [NTLK] Real Newton Durability/Longevity?

From: Woody <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 12:25:01 EDT

I'm thinking that where and how you store it may be more significant
than how long. Protect from humidity and water to prevent corrosion.
I have seen several school eMates with files dated in 1998, but no way
of knowing whether the date was set. But the presence of commercial
software on the internal store hints to be 10 years old.

Woody