Re: [NTLK] ATA Linear flash speed

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 22:18:09 EDT

I should have mentioned, I used a linear flash card in the Newton up until this weekend when I got the Extreme III.  I challenge someone to go out and buy an Extreme III and try it out.  I set the ATA cache sizes to 60, and might go higher.  I have lots of memory now... By the way, my PowerBook 1400c and the PowerBook 5300ce have SanDisk flash cards inside as hard drives using the addonics adapter.