Re: [NTLK] Newton Works and the Missing "Spreadsheet, Drawing..." Options

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 00:09:46 EDT

The other document types are from add ons. For spreadsheets you need
QuickFigure Works. For drawing you need Newton Works Draw. I would also add
Works Calc, a graphing calculator and HWR Works, to have hand writing
recognition in works.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Ryan Vetter wrote:
<snip>
I have just reinstalled Newton Works onto my MP2000 (upgraded to 2100) on my
1 GB flash card because in Works, it does not give me any other options but
to create a new paper document.
<snip>