Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 17:03:16 EDT

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com>wrote:
> ~~~ On 2008/08/14 15:45, Sonny Hung at sonnyhung@gmail.com wrote ~~~
> > One of the neat things I did was travel with it. I went to Italy with my
> > wife and two girl friends.

Hi Christian,

I wrote this and did wonder if anyone was going to ponder the statement much
versus just read it for what it stated ;-)

> I certainly wish I knew you well enough to: [a] rib you about this
> tantalizing description, or [b] ask what your wife thought of that
> arrangement.
>
> But of course, I don't know you at all, so I'll do neither.

Yes, we don't know each other for you do inquire but I'll just put your (&
others) to rest by saying that girl friend one is a good friend of my for
many years and was also married back then. She happened to also work for
British Airways and used her connections in getting a better price for the
airfare. Girl friend two is a long time girl friend of GF1 and mine. She to
recently married out in CA. In any case my wife and the two girl friends
were good friends by that time and to tell you the truth I was basically a
Baby Sitter during parts of this trip to Italy and used my Newton to journal
and keep me preoccupied while they shopped at the various local shops. This
should put inquiring minds to rest :-P

Oh, BTW the GF2 was propositioned during a bus tour and the other GF1 said
to the older gentleman that they were all my wives :D so that would have
feed into your imagination. ;-) Wife 1,2, & 3 LOL - I believe that was in
Rome. I would also comment that IF you had a wife who worked in law
enforcement like I do and who also carries a firearm you would not take
risks :)

But I digress OT and let's move back to the Topic of Newton.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung