Re: [NTLK] Completely dead eMate... help!

From: Tommy Thomas <thomas_at_lowendmac.com>
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 21:17:55 EDT

This I realize... That's why I cracked it open, and what little got
inside, just fell on the metal cover for the PCMCIA slot. None got on
the circuit board, I'm sure of it. Is there something I'm missing?
I'm not ready to give up on it yet. At least the whole board isn't
dead or I wouldn't see a green light on.

Please give me some suggestions anyone! Is there hope?

Thanks!

Take care and May God Bless,
Tommy Thomas
Welcome To Macintosh