Re: [NTLK] Formatting & Erasing Linear Flash Cards

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 08:47:23 EDT

Gentlemen,

Any further ideas on linear flash resurrection would be greatly appreciated.
I simply cannot imagine that I am the lone Newton user who has ever
experienced such a problem with a linear card and then tried to solve the
problem (and no, not a cop out by spending money on a new card). There must
be a way to format these cards and restore them to pristine condition again.
I feel confident this 32MB card is still good, I just don't know what to do
at this point.

Thank you,

James Wages