Re: [NTLK] Formatting & Erasing Linear Flash Cards

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 00:47:50 EDT

John,

Scratch my the final question at the end of my previous email, as Apple
gives the answer to that here:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=16167#faq3

But I would still appreciate hearing about the Windows device driver though,
despite what Victor had to say about this back in 2005:

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2005-01/0807.html

Thank you,

James Wages