Re: [NTLK] Unna.org is down?

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 11:20:05 EDT

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Xenon Soft <xenon_soft@yahoo.es> wrote:

> I am trying to open unna.org, but can't open it. Do you know if the domain is temporally down or it can be a problem with my ISP DNS?

My apologies for the downtime again. I've been out of town for the
last couple of weeks and so haven't been catching the need for the
router to be rebooted as quickly as I usually do. It seems my cell
phone provider is now bouncing pages/text messages sent from my
server.

It's back up now. Fortunately I can do that remotely.

> PS: Any plans to update the downloads with all the new apps or to do a link directory or new Newton developments, updates or new available apps?

I'm actually in the process of doing a redesign and migrating to a
CMS, but life decided to interrupt that and all my other projects.
I'll let you all know when it's ready for some testing.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/