Re: [NTLK] n800 and Newton compared

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 04:52:26 EDT

It looks like world is perfect outside Newton but still NO PIM, NO HRW, NO
security or stability, NO long-life batteries, NO "office". Instead we have
music and photo and internet advertisements in colour,

I ask a question: are producers more stupid now-a-days? Is it a problem with
universities? OR producers want more money for less.

I personally think they are not capable to develop more advanced small
tablets. Look at Irex. 700USD for what?

John