Re: [NTLK] rss question

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 01:29:23 EDT

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Oliver Leaman
<oliverleaman@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to reveal my incompetence yet again, but I am using the excellent Raissa function on my Newton and the only feed I can get is the one that is actually mentioned on the information page, something to do with Linux I think. I have entered the names of other rss feeds, or what I took to be them, and nothing happens, apart from much flashing of little green lights. The names that are used on other computers do not seem to work on the newt, or have I got it wrong? And is there somewhere one can go to get the names which can be used with Raissa?

I had the same problem when I first started using Raissa. I tried
moving my feeds to external, and it started working. I think that if
you try to keep the feeds on internal, there isn't enough room, but
putting them on external (if you have a large enough card) givves the
feeds the space they need, and you can see them. At least, that's how
it worked for me.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland