Re: [NTLK] Help - InOut not responding

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 14:46:03 EDT

In case no one has mentioned it, Card Eject is the most essential package
for anyone using cards. Its use may have prevented your corruption. You will
find it here:
http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/cardeject/index.htm
I have used it since I first started getting Newton software off the
internet and I have never had a corrupt card. (I hope I haven't tempted fate
here.)

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Ian P. Currie wrote:
<snip>
I think in the end, I will go the route of keeping all packages on the
internal store, as well as the Names information which doesn't change
all that much, and use the card for dates, notes and e-mail storage. I
realize that storing e-mail on the card is what got me into this mess
in the first place, but I think that was due to my being incautious
about switching cards.
<snip>