Re: [NTLK] Paging Adriano Angelillis / Notwen

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 05:55:02 EDT

Hi Eckhart,

I am sorry to admit that your messages have been caught by my spam
filter.
[ I think it should be related to the word "40hz" in your mailing
address... ]

Your unit of the Newton Usb Dongle shipped on Sept. while shipping
takes just a
few days. So I will file a request at the postal agency to know what
happened
to your package, and obviously ship to you a brand new unit of the
Newton Usb
Dongle within the next week.

Anyway, I have now recovered your address from the spam filter, much
sorry
for the inconvenients it caused.

Adriano
MessagePad Accessories at http://notwen.com