Re: [NTLK] internet contact issues

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 10:41:28 EDT

I have not seen the opera browser for the DS, but from the reviews I've
read, the browser for DS Organize is much better. And free! So spend your
money on getting set up for homebrew. I use a Game Boy Advanced Movie Player
original for CF cards along with a Super Key. I have found it to be stable
and do everything I want. I do wish that the foot print was a bit smaller.
And I have considered buying one of the newer adapters. Then I remember I
spent $25.00 US for the GBAMP and wonder why I would want to spend like
$60.00 US just to shrink it down. I know my GBAMP works with everything I
have but maybe some others wouldn't. So I stick with the GBAMP. I will give
you a list of my favorites though.
DS Organize
Moonshell
Wifi_lib_test
Doom
Quake
Lemmings
DS Dictionary

Although I have a four translation bible in the DS, I prefer The Message in
my Newton. Moonshell allows me to watch videos, view my photo album and
listen to my MP3's. So all in al, my Newton and my DS together pretty much
cover my mobile electronics needs. Also, for when I travel, I have a small
GPS unit and I just got GPSmap-Lite working so I can even navigate by
Newton. I do carry a simple voice cell phone and a Aiptek digital video
camera to round out my needs. And before you ask, I use a messenger bag that
my company gave out at our last user's conference to carry all of my toys.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)