[NTLK] How do users sync with OS X?

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 05:41:58 EDT

Hi all,

I know this is a question that has been asked before, but I'm keen on knowing people's workflow more than what applications are availble to facilitate synching.

I've got MCX (obviously), Mail V, IC/VC, bluetooth card and Wifi card. How do people keep what's on their Newton in synch with what's in their calendars? My wife questioned why an event wasn't on our household OS X calendar. She said "that thing does sync with this right?".I sort of said "er, not really". There was a look of pity on her face. I'd like to avoid that look again!

The two issues I see are being able to export a sub-set of dates/names and handling dusplicate entries by ignoring them. How do people handle all this?

Cheers

Stuart