[NTLK] Online with a Newt

From: Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 13:50:36 EDT

Greetings list!
I've done it - got both wired Ethernet and WiFi working correctly on my
Newt! NewtScape crashed a couple times on me and I can't figure out basic
picture viewing, but all seems OK otherwise. I've tinkered with both
Courier and NetHopper too. What's the secret to getting the .jpg support
package working with NewtScape?

Who among you uses NewtSync and has the TextSync plugin installed and
working? I tried it and couldn't figure it out. The directions say to
create a folder in the Library but I can't find the setup options to which
it refers. Also, I can't get my contacts synchronized from Address Book to
the Newt - I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.11 and Address Book 4x...

Thanks for your help! :)
Scott Hoffman
scottyhoffo@hotmail.com

Oh, by the way - which email setup do you all use / find convenient? I have
a Gmail account - would that work with SimpleMail?