Re: [NTLK] internet contact issues

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 01:25:02 EDT

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
> I also have a nice
> little browser for it, a dictionary, Bible, picture viewer, video player and
> an MP3 player among others.

Whoa, whoa whoa!!! Where did you get all this stuff??? I mean the card
reader, Bible, mp3, etc???? I know about Opera--that's cool, but the
rest??? Is it still available? BTW, this would be for the older DS,
not the Lite (though we have one of those too, but my younger daughter
isn't so interested in those) Thanks for any help you could provide!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland