[NTLK] Fwd: [OT] OS 9 help needed.

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 16:45:00 EDT

Apparently I have to amend what I wrote since, according to other
posters in the Apple Discussions and at least for some systems, the
8GB limit could be still valid and show up (the system does not boot
in OS X) whenever a file needed at start-up resides above the first 8GB.

You can check the updated discussions at the links below.

Regards,

Giulio

Inizio messaggio inoltrato: