Re: [NTLK] OT Re: NewtWorks, footnotes, and MS Word

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 11:56:27 EDT

I see that your problem is going to Wiki for a subject where youtube
is a better choice
Here is a 10 minute clip from Good Eats
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJ3v_a6UUE>

Unrelated to this discussion my wife asked me to make Polenta for last
nights supper, I used coarse cormeal and served it with a wild
mushroom sauce.

Woody

On Apr 5, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Lord Groundhog wrote:

> ~~~ On 2008/04/05 12:04, Jon Glass at jonglass@usa.net wrote ~~~
>
>> Oh no! Polenta, the new "poutine"!!!
>
> No please! I still haven't been able to taste the old poutine!
>
> I looked polenta up in Wikipedia (NEVER thought I ever would say or
> type
> that!),

snip