[NTLK] OT: Hawking Lectures [was: More spurious rumors or ?]

From: Neal Sofge <sofge_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 11:41:27 EDT

> Since he writes his lectures in advance and runs them through his
> voice synthesizer, does he even have to be there for a live lecture?

Yes, for the Q&A session afterwards. Let me tell you, that's a weird
experience, because there's a five or ten minute pause between the
question and the answer. Everyone just sits there talking amongst
themselves until he says "I AM READY TO ANSWER" and then silence
falls instantly, because you know he's sure not going to say it again.

--
Neal Sofge, Hibernation Vat Manager
Fat Messiah Games <http://www.fatmessiahgames.com>