Re: [NTLK] More spurious rumors or ?

From: Steve Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 15:21:24 EDT

Scott Rogers wrote:
> Why is it any different whether Hawking writes it in advance and uses
> a synthesizer to speak it or writes it in advance and uses his mouth
> to speak it?

It isn't different at all.

But there would be a big difference between you or I writing a speech in
advance and reading it in front of an audience, and you or I writing a
speech in advance, tape recording it, and playing the recording in front
of an audience.

With Hawking, there is no difference at all. The line between recording
and live lecture gets blurred. That's the interesting facet I was
referring to.

Steve