Re: [NTLK] More spurious rumors or ?

From: W. Guy Finley <wgfinley_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 08:09:47 EDT

On Sep 26, 2007, at 8:00 PM, Steve Scotten wrote:

> And of all things, why can't you get audiobooks on the iPhone? What's
> different about audiobook files than other (music) audio files?
> Does the
> iPhone put a stupid file size limit on or something?

Seems like I chime in every few weeks on something like this....

Who on earth told you that you couldn't put audiobooks on the
iPhone? Of course you can! There's even a box on the sync tab
specifically for audiobooks and David McCullough's 1776 currently
resides on my iPhone.

This one is almost as baffling as the "no wi-fi" one a few weeks back.

--Guy