Re: [NTLK] A Newbie question please

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 17:17:39 EDT

some questions seem so easy but the world has changed in the almost
10 years since the Newton was discontinued.
File pad was designed to do what you ask.
  see
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/database/FilePad1.61-FREE>

Howeve,r who would a thought that the serial port would become
obsolete and that Apple would change their os. So read the wiki
connection at the bottom of this email and search connection.

On the other hand the Newton is a very nice package and I suspect can
do what you want once you establish the connection across the
decade. Many have including myself though I don't use either of
these data bases.

Woody