Re: [NTLK] My favorite vendor is GEM

From: McHugh Frank <madmax_2069_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Sep 19 2007 - 03:01:14 EDT

i think that both GEM and JKsales are just about as
good as each other, i got my MP2100 from JKsales ( the
one for $37.99 USD ) i was starting to believe that is
was going to be a mistake getting that one.

but it turned out the screen and case was in great
shape. only minor normal use scuffs on the screen that
you cant even see but only from the side, and very few
scratches on the screen that also cant be seen but
only from the side. yea the case has a few blemishes
on it. but nothing that makes it look bad.

i also got the PSU from JKsales and the PC to newton
interconnect cable. i am going to buy one of those new
batteries that JKsales offer.

but so far the only one that i have seen selling a
screen replacement is GEM and you can choose between a
flawless one or a more than used one. and case
replacements like what JKsales have.

JKsales have things that GEM don't have and GEM has
things that JKsales don't. so really that makes them
both equal. i will buy from both with no questions
asked. JKsales is only a state below me so shipping is
rather fast. but i will go to both to buy something.

 there is one more place that i know of online that
has things neither GEM or JKsales have
http://newtonsales.com/newt.htm. i have herd good
things about them from people.