[NTLK] Todo reminders during same day

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 08:05:26 EDT

Does anyone know of an extension to the dates application which allows
you to set reminders for later the same day.

For example if I agree to call someone back at 3.00pm later the same
day, I'd like to set a reminder for a few minutes in advance.

I know this feature is available as part of other apllications but in
general I don't need many of their other features. I could also set the
alarm but that would only allow one instance.

Is there such an add-on for Dates as I like to keep to the basic
application structure unless really necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Andy