Re: [NTLK] Serial ATA Drivers- How to use if now Open Source

From: Leandro <leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 21:14:20 EDT

On 9/12/07, matthiasm <mm@matthiasm.com> wrote:

> On Sep 13, 2007, at 12:52 AM, Albert wrote:
>
> > While we are at it. Is there any way that I can get a
> > registration code for the Wifi Driver, now that it has
> > been Open Sourced?
> >
> > I would like to use the Newton wirelessly, but don't
> > have the Reg. Code for it. Thanks..
>
> Um, no need to register it anymore. However, you need to find a
> compiled version based on the opened code with the registration
> checks removed. Did anyone manage to compile the sources?

The source package distributed by Hiroshi has a compiled version with
checks removed. I've managed to compile it, but it didn't work --
making this work is on hold until I can easily breath (read: perhaps
in the end of this semester).

By the way, Serial ATA? Compact Flash cards are completely different beasts :)

Cheers,

--
  Leandro A. F. Pereira <leandro@tia.mat.br>
  Developer, Tiamat Software Wizardry.