Re: [NTLK] rhetorical question: ipod touch - einstein capable?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 14:17:29 EDT

The iphone cannot use a conventional stylus because the touch screen
isn't just pressure sensitive, it responds to some electrical
thingymajig of your skin.
Tablet PCs use magnetic tips on their stili to make the touchscreen
work (at least gateways do).
Could we therefore have a stylus with a tiny battery that emulates a
human finger touching the screen?