Re: [NTLK] help with buffalo airstation wifi card?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 02:44:25 EDT

If you haven't already see
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>
and/or <http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WiFi>
for directions in setting up ethernet. WiFi is a special case which
requires an additional driver or two
go to <http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm> and tap "link"
Buffalo has a number of cards and not all will work in the Newton.
It may be that you have a cardbus card. If it has a gold colored bar
on the across the top of the insert end it won't work.
If it is a 5v 16 bit 802.11b card you may need "more info" see
<http://www.kallisys.com/newton/morewifi/>

Woody