Re: [NTLK] No Classic Support in Leopard

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 14:40:44 EDT

The learning curve may be a bit longer but I believe that NewtsCape
may actually have more options than Newton Press. One example is the
ability to link to other books you have installed.
A simple book can be made by converting any text document to html
store it on your personal web page and access it via Newtscape. Once
downloaded save it as a package. Done, you have a newton book.
Some sites such as <http://manybooks.net/> will let you download
books as html, thus saving a step.
Preferred font sizes, font styles and page size are set up on the
Newt. The table of contents is much more difficult than with Press,
but If I remember correctly Headers become TOC items.
Woody